What's new

Help with no service

mortzz

Reaction score
First i would like to say Hello to all as this is my first post, ok im having problems with my iphone 3gs i cant get any service!! this is what i did, bought a second hand 3GS 16gb, then found it was already on the 6.1.3 so got tiny umbrella and looked what shsh blobs were saved and the best i cud get was 5.1.1, so downloaded redsnow and and did changed to 5.1.1 with the help of shsh blobs, then went back into redsnow and did a jailbreak, i then put ultrasn0w in and still no service so then put Sam in and found out that itunes have now blocked sam so you cant activate thru that anymore making sam no good, so then was told to put ipad baseband in if i had new bootrom so checked to see if my 3gs had new bootrom and it did so went back to redsnow and put ipad baseband in and still no service!! the phone was locked to vodafone and im on giffgaff same network as 02, so took it to a guy in the market and he said £20 and leave it with me for a few hours so did that and when i went back he said i need more time so even he was struggling, im going back to see if he has done it tomorrow.. so guys any help on this no service

thanks
Andy

Make sure you change your APN settings to match the ones from the carrier that you're trying to use your device on.

thanks mate iv already tryed that

Andy

What does it say next to Modem Firmware in Settings > General > About.