What's new

Help retrieving messages

dwellselectric

Reaction score
Hello everyone I could use a little help if you don’t mind. So I had an issue where I could not remember my passcode to my phone so I had to do a factory reset on my iPhone 11 promax. So I did the reset and I did a back up from the cloud because every single night at midnight I pack up all my text messages and everything since this is a business phone. Well I couldn’t remember the password To my keychain so I change the password to the keychain so everything is good I have all my passwords everything came through the cloud however the only thing that did not come through where my messages. So I kept getting a little message on the bottom when I click into text messages and it said it is retrieving messages from the cloud and no messages ever came through I can’t seem to retrieve them does anyone have a solution for this? I really really need those messages!

Can you access your messages on another device?

No I cannot. I just spoke to my 4th technician and apparently this is a new issue going on with Apple. It started on august 1st and they are working on repairing it