What's new

Help, cannot receive MMS.!!!!

ToyotaExo88

Reaction score
Greetings, I'm new here & I searched & couldnt find a solution. I can't receive picture mail (MMS) But I could send out Pictures... Can someone help.?

I just got my iPhone 4 like 2 days ago. I can not mms pictures or receive pictures. I also can't post pictures on Facebook either. I heard that was a on going problem with some new phones. I went to ATT they took my number and said they were going to call apple. I'm going to give them a day to fix it. I dont want to go to the apple store because it is almost 100 miles from my house to the closest store. I'm going to use my return policy to get my money back then turn around and by a new iPhone if they don't Just let me trade it in. Stupid hu? Had to do the same thing when I got my last phone.

I purchased the iphone 4 about three months ago . The phone is really built well and has great features which made the 3gs will not be used. For the 3gs phone can not read sim card after upgrade it to ios 4.2.1,I want to sell it. A friend tell me that there is a company purchase used iphones with good price and service.(Sell Used iPhone, Broken, Damaged, Smashed & Cracked iPhone to us. Cash for iPhone. Get Cash Quick! ). For the price it seems like a good choice and I can get payment first before ship it out. after get the payment,I purchased the iphone 4.If anyone has used iphone with any condition, you can go to the web to have a look.