What's new

Hellooowz :)

Ignacio

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Ignace Dierckx (aka Ignacio), 19 years old, and come from belgium.
I'm a bit of a cellphone freak if i may say so.

I always had a sony erricson, but 2 years ago, i bought something new: The HTC Touch Diamond. Didn't like windows mobile, it sucked like, so after a year, i sold it to a mate and bought something new: The Blackberry Bold

I was very glad with my BB but unfortunately, i lost it about 3 months ago.

and i finally got a reason to buy an iPhone! so i ordered my iphone the 6th of june and, sadly to say, i'm still waiting...

BUT, it's on it's way, i'm getting my iphone within 3 weeks AND i have an iPod touch, the latest generation.
So i can use IOS4 already...

Some of my other gadgets: Macbook Pro 13', Sony erricson K750i, Logitech headset, and some others...

The reason i joined this forum is to learn more about the iphone, IOS4 and to check out cool and handy apps...

Well, that's about it. I hope i'll have alot of fun here!

Greetings, Ignacio

Hi, my name is naver.

I would like to introduce our new application for iPhone and iPod touch, Jambeat.

The application that turns your iPhone into a portable DJ Machine ! This application has now been officially released on the iTunes App Store across the world.

Jambeat lets you play new music with almost every function available. You can enjoy Jambeat now as a free iPhone app, as well as paid app. There is much to enjoy and play with more than 20 sampling data per genre, allowing you to create almost unlimited mixes right on your iPhone.

With perfect reaction timing with no delays right on your touch screen, you can mix and sample to any beat with a touch of your fingers. Jambeat also features a “multi-play” feature enabling you to play other music while the current music plays using the “Hold” function at any time.

The application is sorted by each genre, which comprises of five albums each, and you can download your preferred genres at any time. Watch for future albums for Jambeat as we add more and more in the future.

Now, Jambeat Extra, Lite, Hip-Hop, and B-Boy are on the iTunes Store.