What's new

Hello

Slight update...iP4 should be arriving this Friday. I can't wait!

Thanks to all the contributors. So much good info on this site!

Welcome to the Site, you will love it when you get it.. Forget RIM Right.. lol

I don't even have it and I am sure I will be saying forget RIM. Just playing with the display model had me hooked. I resisted iPhones for a long time just because I wasn't a fan of onscreen keyboards. Playing with the iP4 changed my mind. It seemed more fluid and easier than I had previously thought.

I don't even have it and I am sure I will be saying forget RIM. Just playing with the display model had me hooked. I resisted iPhones for a long time just because I wasn't a fan of onscreen keyboards. Playing with the iP4 changed my mind. It seemed more fluid and easier than I had previously thought.

Congrats on making the switch haha, I loved my iPhone 3G and absolutely adore my iPhone 4! Hope you are as happy with it as I am :D !!!

Congrats on making the switch haha, I loved my iPhone 3G and absolutely adore my iPhone 4! Hope you are as happy with it as I am :D !!!

Just a slight update...I have had my new iPhone 4 for about 5 days now, and WOW!!!
I can't say enough about it! I am even more impressed than I was leading up to getting it. I loved my old BB Bold when I had it. It did everything I needed it to do, and kept me connected to the internet when I was on break or lunch at work. This phone is just incredible! I am seriously enjoying this phone and regret not switching to an iPhone before.
:D

Just a slight update...I have had my new iPhone 4 for about 5 days now, and WOW!!!
I can't say enough about it! I am even more impressed than I was leading up to getting it. I loved my old BB Bold when I had it. It did everything I needed it to do, and kept me connected to the internet when I was on break or lunch at work. This phone is just incredible! I am seriously enjoying this phone and regret not switching to an iPhone before.

good to see you getting on so well with your phone :) loving it

good to see you getting on so well with your phone :) loving it
I have talked it up so much at work, my co-workers have taken to referring to it as "the Jesus phone" to mock me.