What's new

Hello

NvmMyYh2

Reaction score
Hello everyone i am looking forward in getting my first iphone i have waited four years. and i am very happy. and was wondering if there were any problems i might need to know about. also what are some good cases just in case i drop it.

Hello everyone i am looking forward in getting my first iphone i have waited four years. and i am very happy. and was wondering if there were any problems i might need to know about. also what are some good cases just in case i drop it.

The iPhone is great! But using iTunes necessarily for music and photo management is a negative. iTunes can be a headache! As far as protection, you must get a case shield. I recommend the Otter Defender. It's costly ($50) but you'll be glad if you ever drop the phone!

No other problems with the iPhone itself. You may want to determine whether AT&T or Verizon works better in your particular area, then make a choice! Think about it.

is there any other cases i could get kind like the ion case but comes up a little bit more around the screen? like a bumper case

is there any other cases i could get kind like the ion case but comes up a little bit more around the screen? like a bumper case

Sorry, but I have no ideas about cases other than the Otter. Just a matter of buying, trying out, returning if not satisfied, and finally coming across the one you like. Good luck.

I have a griffin motif (think thats what its called). Wraps round the edges of the screen slightly...

fa47600e.jpg

Last edited: