What's new

Hello :)

TMountainHigh

Reaction score
A friendly Hello to everyone :) From what I've been able to see so far, this looks to be a great group. As I interact & while during my time here, I'm hoping to gain a better understanding of the elements that go on "behind the homescreen" so to speak. One aspect of the iphone I really enjoy doing, is creating custom themes. All of which I happily want & hope to share with the community here. Thus far, I have been limited to using an online emulator to create them. I think I've about 20 or so different themes up on Cydia now. And almost 200k downloads at another online mobile sharing site. But regarding the feedback on the technical side of things I get back from these, it has been minimal at best. I'd like to branch out beyond the emulator's confines & learn to build my own. I'm definitely no noob to the user end of things. I've been a die hard Apple fan for 20++ years now. Everything I know is purely self taught through trial and error. I've been jailbreaking my own phones since the before there was a even a cydia... lol. I Conquered and freed my AppleTV (which is now awesome w/ XBMC and more content than I know what do with....I couldn't imagine life w/out it now). Plus I've incorporated my "new baby" 27' iMac recently when my trusty MacBook Pro gave out. I've got them all running together smoothly and can do all the everyday main stream tasks with them. But I know there is SO MUCH more out there I could be doing.... if I only knew "what is was" and "how to do it" !! lol Oh the frustration...!! It is my hope to develop a rapour w/ other like minded members, smarter than I. That can patiently endure me, while I pick their brains please! ;) I'll also be willing to return this in kind if I come across anything that I could be of assistance with for anyone. So thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to meeting and chatting with you. :)

Hi and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the iPhone Forums, the best iPhone forum anywhere. You will find members from around the world who are willing to help with any questions or problems you may have. If you have a question and a search of the forum threads doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to ask questions. If you haven't already done so, please take the time to readour rules before posting.