What's new

New 2 Site Not To Iphones

JUNKIE

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been lurking around for a while and I decided to go ahead and register. I have a 4S right now that I've been enjoying for a while now. I've finally came to the conclusion that i want to jail break it. Only to find out that I can't because I have IOS 6.1.3. Now I need to figure out do I update to IOS 7 tommarow or start with the current setup hopeing for a jail break.
I like my phone alot and don't plan on going to a 5S i'll just wait on the 6.
Only issue with the phone that i have is I can't get audio out of the speakers it self on the phone. Tried everything including a restore and nothing. I've been living with it for almost a year so I guess I can live with it.

we found it necessary to delete and change your avatar as it wasn't suitable for a family forum, please feel free to choose another more suitable one, thank you.

Hello,

I've been lurking around for a while and I decided to go ahead and register. I have a 4S right now that I've been enjoying for a while now. I've finally came to the conclusion that i want to jail break it. Only to find out that I can't because I have IOS 6.1.3. Now I need to figure out do I update to IOS 7 tommarow or start with the current setup hopeing for a jail break.
I like my phone alot and don't plan on going to a 5S i'll just wait on the 6.
Only issue with the phone that i have is I can't get audio out of the speakers it self on the phone. Tried everything including a restore and nothing. I've been living with it for almost a year so I guess I can live with it.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!! :)