What's new

Hello

sakhi

Reaction score
Hello !

I am glad there is such a place as this forum. I am good with windows & pc but now I have a little one at home & full time job which keeps me extremely busy. I got an Ipad 3 as a gift from my hubby in Sept 2012 & I know this sounds dumb/lame I have not touched it. I did register it in January finally. But, the free help I believe that is offered by Apple of no help to me. Some how, I am overwhelmed or scared when it comes to Apple products or I am way to comfortable with windows/microsoft. Its just that I have to start the whole learning process & given the current phase in life you just feel short on time & just wish to get done with things.
Too increase my trouble's I bought an Iphone on April 9 this year. Now, I will try learning the iphone or play with it at work & hopefully workign with ipad will be easy.
I need this wonderful communities support please!!
Thank you in advance!

sakhi

Welcome! It's super easy. Just start playing around with it and if you need any help we are all here!!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Hello !

I am glad there is such a place as this forum. I am good with windows & pc but now I have a little one at home & full time job which keeps me extremely busy. I got an Ipad 3 as a gift from my hubby in Sept 2012 & I know this sounds dumb/lame I have not touched it. I did register it in January finally. But, the free help I believe that is offered by Apple of no help to me. Some how, I am overwhelmed or scared when it comes to Apple products or I am way to comfortable with windows/microsoft. Its just that I have to start the whole learning process & given the current phase in life you just feel short on time & just wish to get done with things.
Too increase my trouble's I bought an Iphone on April 9 this year. Now, I will try learning the iphone or play with it at work & hopefully workign with ipad will be easy.
I need this wonderful communities support please!!
Thank you in advance!

sakhi
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!!! :)