What's new

Hello !

TheLiteralClicker

Reaction score
Hello all iPhone users using this forum,

I am Mark, and have just joined the forum, although I have had an iPhone for ages. I am currently on the 4s and loving it. However, I keep finding out new things and I thought that this forum would be a good way of gaining lots of useful tips from other users, as well as sharing anything useful that I have discovered

I look forward to exchanging ideas with some of you soon

Hello all iPhone users using this forum,

I am Mark, and have just joined the forum, although I have had an iPhone for ages. I am currently on the 4s and loving it. However, I keep finding out new things and I thought that this forum would be a good way of gaining lots of useful tips from other users, as well as sharing anything useful that I have discovered

I look forward to exchanging ideas with some of you soon
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Hi STG,

Many thanks for your greetings - you are the one and only who took the time to say 'Hi' and 'welcome' so that either makes you a bit special or a complete nutter ! :)

Any short cuts and tips u have to make life easier for a new boy wd be much appeciated