What's new

Hello to all

Hum Sum Lao

Reaction score
Hello to all at the iphone community,
I am a very nervous fella who has absolutly no experience when it comes to forums and the like. This is my first forum and I have just recently purchased my first iphone. I was and still am a great fan of nokia as that is usually my phone of choice but this iphone 4 seems to be a lot of fun. Please be patient with me and be gentle as I said this is all new to me but I am very interested in getting the most out of the phone I have and hopefully give something back as giving is so much more soul cleansing than recieving. Thanks for the opportunity to learn

Hello to all at the iphone community,
I am a very nervous fella who has absolutly no experience when it comes to forums and the like. This is my first forum and I have just recently purchased my first iphone. I was and still am a great fan of nokia as that is usually my phone of choice but this iphone 4 seems to be a lot of fun. Please be patient with me and be gentle as I said this is all new to me but I am very interested in getting the most out of the phone I have and hopefully give something back as giving is so much more soul cleansing than recieving. Thanks for the opportunity to learn

hello and welcome to the forums!

no need to be nervous... i had nothing but nokias until 2007 then in late 2008 again for the n97 and it was to be my last ever nokia.. they where good for its time but now they just are no good imo... i would need a new phone and just go straight to the nokia website with out a second thought..

it does take some getting used to from the nokias and the features they have and they allow you to do more with the phone, but all those reasons why i had the nokia i found i hated those reasons and the nokia actually had more annoying things and i missed the iphone lol...

well what ever problems you may run into or help you need finding things we will help you

Hi New dude here. I downloaded this app, but I can't start a new thread. I'm not new to posting in forums, but I'm wondering is there a setting I need to enable, or disable a setting.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Hi New dude here. I downloaded this app, but I can't start a new thread. I'm not new to posting in forums, but I'm wondering is there a setting I need to enable, or disable a setting.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

no just make sure you are logged in and you should be fine.. are you using this same username as now?

aaaaaa in out in out story of my life. I am in the middle of nowhere using a dongal on my lap top and as is usual signal is poor. Thanks for the reply from you all I am now going to attempt to get some answers to the little nagging questions I have. I hope to speak to you soon