What's new

Hello. Quick question.

Oldiphone6

Reaction score
Hello, I came here hoping for some help. I will keep this as short as I can. I had an old iPhone 6 second Week it was released. So it has basically every picture and video I recorded since then on it. Long story, fell and basically the entire screen smashed and fell off, the back part with the battery is all still intact but it is bent. I googled how to get the photos off the phone, basically all I could find without bring it someplace was to hook it up via usb to a MacBook, tried and it didn’t work, my guess is because i have to be able to unlock it and the screen is no longer attached so I can’t.

anybody Know any other way I can get the photos off the phone without bringing it to a repair shop? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

If you sync photos via iCloud, login to iCloud with your iCloud/Apple ID on a computer. From there, it‘s possible to transfer images to your computer.

Thank you for getting back to me. But, of course, I didn’t have anything backed up in iCloud, only my contacts and a few notes, so are those photos gone.

Maybe Apple can help retrieving your images, if your device is still operable, somehow or other. Contact Apple, or go to an Apple Store near you.

That’s what I figured, Thanks for your help.