What's new

hello ,looking for help

dr.emraan

Reaction score
hi,
i am new iphone 4 user and also new at this forum.know da basic use of the fone but dont know hw can i modify its theme,ringtone wallpaper etc.also i dont know if its jail broken or not.in short i really dont know much about this fone except what i can see in the present menu of it.(hope you understand)is there any thread on this forum which can help new users.plus i am really weak in tech terminology.if anyone guide me in simple language.i ll be greatful.tx

more then 50 views and no reply......hey iz there anyone to help:(

You need to be jailbroken to put themes on your iPhone. You should have an app installed called cydia if your phone is already jailbroken. If you haven't got that app installed on your phone then it isn't already jailbroken so you will need to jailbreak it yourself. If you look at the jailbreak guides on this forum it will tell you what steps to take for you to be able to do it

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

hi,
i am new iphone 4 user and also new at this forum.know da basic use of the fone but dont know hw can i modify its theme,ringtone wallpaper etc.also i dont know if its jail broken or not.in short i really dont know much about this fone except what i can see in the present menu of it.(hope you understand)is there any thread on this forum which can help new users.plus i am really weak in tech terminology.if anyone guide me in simple language.i ll be greatful.tx
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.