What's new

Hello From Sunny San Diego, I'm Angela!

I_FlutterShy_5

Reaction score
I am also a new member, & I can't get enough of you guys already!! 😊 I visit the site 2-3 times a day! I am learning stuff already, and I am as giddy as a schoolgirl looking to learn more...Lol I have a white iPhone 4, with the 6.1 my first main question is, I have not plugged my new phone into my pc yet since I bought it from Verizon, about 2 months ago. Why are my boyfriends Facebook contacts on my phone? It is his iTunes account, & since I haven't even synced it to iTunes through my pc yet, could this be happening because of iCloud? Also, as soon as this new update comes through I am going to jailbreak my phone. Should I sync (set up) my phone by plugging it into my pc before I do the jailbreak? Sorry if that was a lot! I am just really excited about and love my iPhone. My 13 yr old son has the same phone..I hope you all have a great weekend, or what's left I should say!
Thank you!!

Welcome aboard! Hope you find what you need!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hello Jon, & thank you! I look forward to becoming an iPhone 4 expert...lol &#128521; While maybe making some new friends along the way!

Hello Jon, & thank you! I look forward to becoming an iPhone 4 expert...lol &#128521; While maybe making some new friends along the way!

Don't worry, you'll definitely pick up friends along the way. We're a family-type forum so that makes it much easier

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you, Smalltown Girl, & willerz I have been kind of following you around a bit watching you & Momma interact with us, & learning what I can along the way...(not in a stalker way though, k?) lol&#128513;

Alcatraz Al Capone :)
It's a mascot of one wing of soccer supporters call "Alcatraz"