What's new

Hello from Nicole.

nicoleferniex said:
oops guys just realised davievtecs been banned, never knew people would take my comments seriously, hes actually my boyfriend and we were having a joke pretending i never knew him. how do i get him unbanned?

Well. That just sucks, you shouldn't play games like that. You guys cried wolf and the wolf bit. Well if a mod is nice enough he may lift the ban. We are a tight forum here and we don't tolerate either of those actions.

Agreed. Stop screwing around and playing games in the forums, and things like this won't happen. You have to act like an adult in here, and leave the dumb teenager stuff somewhere else. It might seem like a harmless game you two were playing, but it is additional work for forum mods and admins. You said "davievtecs" was making you uncomfortable, they take such allegations very seriously around here; as the safety of the forums is their responsibility. Of course they are going to err on the side of caution based on what you were saying. Especially with some of the crap that happens on the net these days.

Last edited:
Dave12308 said:
Agreed. Stop screwing around and playing games in the forums, and things like this won't happen. You have to act like an adult in here, and leave the dumb teenager stuff somewhere else. It might seem like a harmless game you two were playing, but it is additional work for forum mods and admins. You said "davievtecs" was making you uncomfortable, they take such allegations very seriously around here; as the safety of the forums is their responsibility. Of course they are going to err on the side of caution based on what you were saying. Especially with some of the crap that happens on the net these days.

Hey Dave. You're input is valued here but please refrain from using profanity. Its not tolerated here.. So please edit your post before a mod sees it and does it for you

Last edited:
Hi Nicole! I'm right with ya in the Tips and tricks boat, the iPhone 4 is a wonderful device.

Hey Dave. You're input is valued here but please refrain from using profanity. Its not tolerated here.. So please edit your post before a mod sees it and does it for you

Oops, sorry I got on my soapbox and that slipped in there. Edited, now if you would edit yours where you quoted me so the bad word goes bye-bye! Thanks!

EDIT: I post on so many forums that sometimes it slips my mind that some boards moderate language more than others. I would recommend one thing to the mods/admins to save them some time editing posts, though. If swearing is not allowed, perhaps the swear filter should be turned on? IIRC, vBulletin has one that works pretty well.

Last edited:

Oops, sorry I got on my soapbox and that slipped in there. Edited, now if you would edit yours where you quoted me so the bad word goes bye-bye! Thanks!

EDIT: I post on so many forums that sometimes it slips my mind that some boards moderate language more than others. I would recommend one thing to the mods/admins to save them some time editing posts, though. If swearing is not allowed, perhaps the swear filter should be turned on? IIRC, vBulletin has one that works pretty well.

Thanks for the heads up. Haha