What's new

Hello from a newbie!

signalfixer123

Reaction score
Hello there,

I have joined this site because we are currently proud owners of a few Apple devices. My wife has an iPhone 3GS on contract and also owns an iPod Touch, and an iPod classic.

I have just been issued with an iPhone 4S as a tool for my work.

We have between us a mixture of wired and wireless computers and my vocation touches the edges of this technology.

Both my wife and I have struggled to get to grips with iTunes but the penny has just dropped and we no longer lose all of the music from my wife's phone when we sync.

I am looking forward to spending some time on the forum and getting to know more about our products.

Best regards,

Steve H.

Hello there,

I have joined this site because we are currently proud owners of a few Apple devices. My wife has an iPhone 3GS on contract and also owns an iPod Touch, and an iPod classic.

I have just been issued with an iPhone 4S as a tool for my work.

We have between us a mixture of wired and wireless computers and my vocation touches the edges of this technology.

Both my wife and I have struggled to get to grips with iTunes but the penny has just dropped and we no longer lose all of the music from my wife's phone when we sync.

I am looking forward to spending some time on the forum and getting to know more about our products.

Best regards,

Steve H.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!!!! :)