What's new

HELLO everyone.

fbrackett

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Frank. I am coming back to an Apple IPhone (5) after a long stint with Android. I have had an Android phone in one form or another since the first Droid. I have owned an Iphone 3s and 4 and went back to Android. I have to say that I am quite impressed with the IPhone 5. I cannot wait to see where Apple is going next!!
I do consider myself a tech geek and look forward to seeing all this phone has to offer through jailbreak and so on. I hope to find a home here at Apple and among the iphoneforums community.

Welcome to iPhoneForms and welcome back to Apple Frank.....ENJOY

Thank you and I so far. Pretty amazing stuff they've done with it.

MZRsLSy.gif

Hello, my name is Frank. I am coming back to an Apple IPhone (5) after a long stint with Android. I have had an Android phone in one form or another since the first Droid. I have owned an Iphone 3s and 4 and went back to Android. I have to say that I am quite impressed with the IPhone 5. I cannot wait to see where Apple is going next!!
I do consider myself a tech geek and look forward to seeing all this phone has to offer through jailbreak and so on. I hope to find a home here at Apple and among the iphoneforums community.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..Poisonivy….Administrator.

Hi all!
Pls help me about the issue regarded to iPhone 5s , I was so confused while my iPhone 5s ( 35 days used ) performed " recovery mode " after downloaded the version 7.0.6 , not yes finished updated , and I done the same action at the same time but the older black color one gone sucssesfully, but the other champagne color one ( newer ) stuck at recovery mode, so pls help me to know that is the normal or it is serious , need to be inform the seller??

Thanks

Gửi từ iPhone của tôi sử dụng Tapatalk