What's new

Hello everyone

Tidashoni

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the site, I just recently got my 32gb 5 upgrades from a 16gb 4, their wasn't even a second thought when choosing an upgrade phone had to be an iPhone 5 32GB or 64GB but since the store only had 32's in stock that is what I have, been with the iPhone since the 3GS, been Jailbreaking since iOS 4.2.1 on the 3GS, looking forward to being on the forums. :)

Hi, I am new to the site, I just recently got my 32gb 5 upgrades from a 16gb 4, their wasn't even a second thought when choosing an upgrade phone had to be an iPhone 5 32GB or 64GB but since the store only had 32's in stock that is what I have, been with the iPhone since the 3GS, been Jailbreaking since iOS 4.2.1 on the 3GS, looking forward to being on the forums. :)

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Welcome!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)