What's new

Hello Everyone

hafor101

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, first time poster here. I picked up an Iphone 4 last week. I was going to wait for the Iphone 5 but my old phone wasn't working very well and my provider gave me a pretty good deal so I figured what the heck. So far I'm impressed with the Iphone as I've never owned an Apple product before.

Hello Everyone, first time poster here. I picked up an Iphone 4 last week. I was going to wait for the Iphone 5 but my old phone wasn't working very well and my provider gave me a pretty good deal so I figured what the heck. So far I'm impressed with the Iphone as I've never owned an Apple product before.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Probably there wont be much difference any way in devices and the iphone 4 is pretty good.

hafor101 said:

Welcome to the forums

G'day and welcome to the forums,also a first time iphone owner myself.