What's new

Hello everyone my name is rambo187

rambo187

Reaction score
I have and iphone 4 i am new to this phone i am trying to foward a text with a picture attached and dont know how, can someone help me with this would be great thanks.

I have and iphone 4 i am new to this phone i am trying to foward a text with a picture attached and dont know how, can someone help me with this would be great thanks.

its actually a MMS you need to send not a text, but to do this find the picture in the picture folder, tap it so you get the menu bar below the pic, hit the one that looks like a square with an arrow coming out the top corner then select MMS, you can now input friends phone number and send or you can click messages and then compose new message and click the little camera icon just to the left of the typing box

Last edited:
make sure 3g is on.. because for some reason i couldnt send or receive through wifi.. maybe its made like that.. ah well

make sure 3g is on.. because for some reason i couldnt send or receive through wifi.. maybe its made like that.. ah well

Correct
MMS uses your cellular data plan and transfers the files through and not your home WiFi
it's not exactly an email