What's new

hello all~!~

christelanne

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. I am brand new to this site, and sad to say quite iphone 4 illiterate, and sure could use all the help I can get. I have tried to figure out things..but unsuccessfully... I am really hoping that there are people on here with lots of patience and time to help a newbie.. take care all.. and if there is some fragment of help I can give I will be glad to! Ontario canada here.. take care!​

Welcome christe.... and don't worry about the learning curve withthe iPhone. The more you use it, the more you'll understand. You can download the entire Users Manual off the Internet and that will tell you everything you can possible want to know. Just Google it and you'll find the download site. And of course, you can ask questions here!

Thanks! my first question is.. can i go to the iphone store..and organize the icons on my phone from there..instead of doing it on my phone? things all confuddled..and would love to clean it up the lazy way?

thanks..i looked for that..and could not find it in the itunes store.. i am new enough that i find the store quite confusing

Hello everyone,glad to meet you here,hope to know more about you...........

Hello everyone,glad to meet you here,hope to know more about you...........

Easy Butch. . .easy.

Christelanne checkout this short video. I think this will answer your question on how to organize apps on your phone. They use a Ipod touch in the video but the process should be the same. Welcome to the forums and ask more questions if you have any more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-GbftFjK0]YouTube - How to organize apps on iTunes[/ame]