What's new

Hello all

JON35Y

Reaction score
Hello guys, new member to the forum from Wales in the UK. Big Apple fan when it comes to iPhone and am slowly getting dragged into the Mac scene aswell. Love having a play with the internals and have carried out repairs to all generations of iPhone and iPod. Hopefully will be able to learn some new stuff and maybe help some of you guys out with problems you are facing.
Speak soon!! :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

please refrain from posting external links,in this case twitter,thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Forum, I think you'll find a large contingency of members from the U.K. so you won't be alone.

Hello guys, new member to the forum from Wales in the UK. Big Apple fan when it comes to iPhone and am slowly getting dragged into the Mac scene aswell. Love having a play with the internals and have carried out repairs to all generations of iPhone and iPod. Hopefully will be able to learn some new stuff and maybe help some of you guys out with problems you are facing.
Speak soon!! :)

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Thanks guys, I have jail broken all my phones in the past so am patiently awaiting the ios 6 iphone5 jailbreak.