What's new

Hello all from WI

Gregsaidthat

Reaction score
I would like to say hello to all and thanks for welcoming me to the boards. I have been on and off of the boards reading. I'm not to new to an iPhone since this will be my third. Right now I have a 16GB black iPhone 5. I have been swapping back and forth from android to apple. I must say though that I have been back and committed to apple for awhile now.

My reasoning for posting is because I have been trying to break into the development stages. I have been thinking about switching my career to the technology field. My goals over the year are to finish my school for computer science and maybe attempt to develop an application. I don't know how good I will be at it but it is something that I have been thinking about for awhile and something that I want to do. Any tips or tricks would be a great help.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. Hope I can help in any way possible.

Welcome!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums. I'm Jon.

Please take some time to peruse the IPF Rules
: iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Here are some guides that may suit your needs.
iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure |Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on this iOS/Jailbreak Status Thread

My particular field of expertise is iOS Jailbreaking and Unlocking.

To start, you'll need to brush up on Objective C and how xCode works. On top of that, I would recommend picking out an Objective C bible for yourself, or compile one on your own as basically a go-to reference for any common problems or misconceptions that you can't seem to resolve every time the problem comes up.

Thanks for the information. I will have to look into it.