What's new

HAY there :)

henryj

Reaction score
Hey there iphoneforums users, and guest :)

My names Henry and I am from new york city, and tomorrow I plan on buying my first Iphone! the iphone 4s obviously. Iv always loved the Apple products, Iv owned almost everytype of ipod and I never really liked or thought about buying the Iphone until I got the Ipod touch and just fell in love.

So I just wanted to ask you guys which phone company are you guys with? and any suggestions for accessories, apps to buy, cell phone bill idk just tips would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,
Henry

Fortunately or unfortunately I'm not in U.S so the carrier I'm using here is not in your country. But hold a while and other member will advice you ways to go. Welcome to the forum.

Hey there iphoneforums users, and guest :)

My names Henry and I am from new york city, and tomorrow I plan on buying my first Iphone! the iphone 4s obviously. Iv always loved the Apple products, Iv owned almost everytype of ipod and I never really liked or thought about buying the Iphone until I got the Ipod touch and just fell in love.

So I just wanted to ask you guys which phone company are you guys with? and any suggestions for accessories, apps to buy, cell phone bill idk just tips would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,
Henry

welcome to the forums. right now the best company to go with is Sprint because they are offering the unlimited plan. if you search the forums you will find threads dedicated to each
question that you have.
please read through the forum rules

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/

Thank you very much Crank and bab :) also I want to order a screen protector and a case, any suggestions?

P.S. I am getting the black Iphone so what ever looks best.

henryj said:
Thank you very much Crank and bab :) also I want to order a screen protector and a case, any suggestions?

P.S. I am getting the black Iphone so what ever looks best.

You're welcome. Invisible shield is pretty good.

G'day and welcome to the forum Henry!!!!

I am also not located stateside bu rather in Australia.

Hope you enjoy the iPhone4s