What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

As of 2 hours ago there were 11 pages of comments on Macrumors from people with similar problems, on the new phones and the new watch.

As of 2 hours ago there were 11 pages of comments on Macrumors from people with similar problems, on the new phones and the new watch.
I read quite a few of those comments, Some were supposed to be delayed by so called severe weather and one person mentioned contractual issues between Apple and UPS.......It can't be all those.

I read quite a few of those comments, Some were supposed to be delayed by so called severe weather and one person mentioned contractual issues between Apple and UPS.......It can't be all those.
I think that while some of the delays are legitimate, there's a lot of B.S. flying around. Maybe UPS has realized that they can't meet the delivery deadlines that Apple paid for and are inventing all manner of excuses to explain the delivery delays. UPS may not have enough available cargo planes to deliver all the iPhones on time.

I think that while some of the delays are legitimate, there's a lot of B.S. flying around. Maybe UPS has realized that they can't meet the delivery deadlines that Apple paid for and are inventing all manner of excuses to explain the delivery delays. UPS may not have enough available cargo planes to deliver all the iPhones on time.
That sounds feasible.

I have jetblack reserved but no date yet
Thank you for your email about your iPhone reservation at the Apple Store. We have your preferred iPhone model and will confirm your pick up date once your iPhone arrives in store.

Sincerely,

Apple Support

I saw my card had a payment for the Apple Store so I went to my account
9759287C-B111-4EC6-AA65-CF9B045B6026.jpeg