What's new

Happy Friday Everyone

keitacannon

Reaction score
I'm an old 3G user before briefly switching to a Motorola DROID but now I'm back to the iPhone (4 to be exact). Still trying to figure out all the location of the stock sliders in order to change them (yes, jailbroke immediately). Have a great weekend!

I'm an old 3G user before briefly switching to a Motorola DROID but now I'm back to the iPhone (4 to be exact). Still trying to figure out all the location of the stock sliders in order to change them (yes, jailbroke immediately). Have a great weekend!

So what were the reasons that made you switch back to iPhone from the Droid? If you don't mind me asking ;)?

Not at all. While I think the DROID is an amazing phone, with some standard apps better than the iPhone (Google Maps w/ voice turns), the iPhone has many more quality applications, the retina display is far superior, jailbreaking much easier to understand than rooting, and iPhone forum members are typically more helpful with us non-computer programmers when we ask "dumb" questions instead of ripping into us. Typically! :)

Not at all. While I think the DROID is an amazing phone, with some standard apps better than the iPhone (Google Maps w/ voice turns), the iPhone has many more quality applications, the retina display is far superior, jailbreaking much easier to understand than rooting, and iPhone forum members are typically more helpful with us non-computer programmers when we ask "dumb" questions instead of ripping into us. Typically! :)

Thanks. Good to know. I almost made the switch to try out this Droid phenomena. Im glad I didn't. Tried it at the stores and I felt it wasn't as smooth as iPhones.