What's new

gyroscope games.

thedunn805

Reaction score
I think we should have an ongoing list of games and apps that support the iPhone 4's gyroscope. I'll start off by listing the games I now have gyroscope support.

Eliminate Gun Range
Real Racing

Can u tell me if the gyroscope app is out,i thoguht steve jobs said this app was going to be avalible soon as the iphone 4 was out

Can u tell me if the gyroscope app is out,i thoguht steve jobs said this app was going to be avalible soon as the iphone 4 was out

Gyroscope is not an app’s is a function , and a hardware component :)

Yeah, it's been available since they sold the iPhone4. Another vote for Eliminate Gun Range. Ngmoco, inc. makes a lot of games for the new OS 4.

N.O.V.A is Gyro game and Flip It is a good game!

The Gyro version of NOVA won't be out until the end of summer. And if you download the demo version it will stop working after a few times and ask for your password to continue playing. If you enter your password, without a warning, you just purchased the full version of the game.

N.O.V.A is Gyro game and Flip It is a good game!

The Gyro version of NOVA won't be out until the end of summer. And if you download the demo version it will stop working after a few times and ask for your password to continue playing. If you enter your password, without a warning, you just purchased the full version of the game.

Not sure what you referring
to.. I have the NOVA game now and can use
gyro controls now to look around and shoot.

What are you referring to?