What's new

GV Users

kingnba6

Reaction score
how many users here use GV?

well on my iphone i only have a talking plan; no data or messaging.
i use GV since everywhere has wifi, its convenient. well on my phone is jailbroken so i installed the phone GV extension and the sms GV extension. and they work great. i was wondering who else here uses it? and if anybody has other apps they use...there was another question but i forgot what it was. i love that the extensions make GV integrated with the phone like being able original. i like that the messages get sent to the native message app and i can use like bitesms like normal and all that. and plus the phone GV extension allows you to make voip calls. so if i was to get a itouch i would install these 2 programs and ill be set!

so you can basically think of this as a great review for those apps!

sorry

GV is Google Voice

heres a link to what it is. its kinda out dated tho
What is Google Voice? | Macworld

Thanks for that. Sorry I don't use anything google now I'm a converted apple head. Google search engine is so annoying these days now it has assistive search. Takes an hour to type " how do I" for this reason alone I refuse to use anything google!

iHolophyte

Iv'e been looking into google voice for the ipod with a myfi since I won't have an iPhone for a while. Just wish it was more UK friendly...