What's new

Guess what I bought today

Wowsers, lots of info there, thank you! They even have classes on the Apple apps - I'm very interested in classes for iPhoto and iMoves. Looks like I'll be spending time at my local Apple store this month.

You're very welcome!

I have taken the Mac Basics, but now I really want to take the iPhoto workshop next. I need to understand what to do next after saving my pics to an external HD-LOL! Do I delete the pics in iPhoto and have no issues? Sigh.... Lots to learn, but I am thoroughly enjoying it! :)

Both good choices, nice bit of kit, especially if you have your own keyboard and other accessories..

The pro retina has to be the best, SSD up to 1TB and some impressive specs which make it lightening quick..

I got mine for 2k the 15 inch model and its been perfect, and even better that we are getting yet another major Update for Free :D

Both good choices, nice bit of kit, especially if you have your own keyboard and other accessories..

The pro retina has to be the best, SSD up to 1TB and some impressive specs which make it lightening quick..

I got mine for 2k the 15 inch model and its been perfect, and even better that we are getting yet another major Update for Free :D

Indeed! I can't wait to get my hands on Yosemite and iOS 8.. the Continuity/Handoff features are intriguing.