What's new

Griffin Reveal Case for iPhone 4 (Verizon)

Matth3w

Reaction score
The part number is GB02512. This model has a universal opening so that it fits the phone better than the AT&T reveal frame.

Any idea where I can buy this? I went to Griffin's website and it says my payment cannot be processed. There is nothing wrong with the credit card or anything, it's a problem with their system, I've used the credit card all day.

just get the survivor case. its bullletproof and very rugged. im a log truck driver and it protects my iphone very well. sure its bulky but i dont like paper thin playing card sized phones. it beefed it up some and i like it. it also has a built in screen protector too with a belt clip. overall very well built rugged case.

just my .02

If I wanted a big thick case I wouldn't be looking at a reveal, obviously. That's like suggesting a full sized pickup truck when I'm looking at a subcompact sports car.

Thanks for trying to help. I like the frame bumper thing with the Belkin. I'm going to try to order it again, and if not, call them.

the best case so far i have found are the incase sliders! they keep it very protected. it keeps it raised up on all sides to protect if droped and doesnt add much bulk!

just get the survivor case. its bullletproof and very rugged. im a log truck driver and it protects my iphone very well. sure its bulky but i dont like paper thin playing card sized phones. it beefed it up some and i like it. it also has a built in screen protector too with a belt clip. overall very well built rugged case.

just my .02

I have the Griffin Survivor case and although the belt clip is very hard (for me) to get the phone into when I'm busy trying to do other things as well (we all multi-task don't we) and although it makes the phone big, ugly, and bulky, it DOES seem to protect the phone well.

This is my first iPhone and first case for it so I don't know much about other cases.

I wish I had an ultra slim case with a super easy to use and very secure belt holster for days I'm in town on business (I'm a Realtor)

Ideas?