What's new

Greetings and an exciting 'story'

g418

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been reading up on lots of these threads the past few days and I love how helpful everyone is!

I ordered 3 iphone 4's today (my parents are getting phones as well) so I am impatiently waiting for them to arrive at my house. I was wondering how long everyone waited for theirs to arrive? The at&t store only had 32 gb in stock. I was told some are arriving in less than the 7 business days which is awesome.

I'm still on verizon right now..waiting to terminate my contract. my termination fee is $105 and we talked to 2 at&t store managers for any incentives we may receive for switching to at&t. one of them was really nice and offered us $75 credit for the main line. we thought that was great until today at the mall another store manager offered us $200 credit to the main line. SWEET.
So we placed the order for our phones today with the new at&t store.

iPhone 4 16 gb (x3)
Unlimited texting
700 minutes
200 mb data plan (x3)
w/ $200 credit and a 22% company discount
= happy customers

It's actually much cheaper for us to switch to at&t and we can't wait to get our iphones :)

That's awesome man. Some good people out there. What AT&T store (as far as location) did you get that deal? You think the 200mb plan will be enough for you and your parents? Reason I ask is because you'll more than likely be playing with your phone more frequently once you get them.

I'm from Hawaii by the way, where i'm loving the iPhone ;)

Both the at&t stores are located in Oregon (Portland)

I am hoping that 200 mb is enough. We are going to try it out though and if needed switch to the 2 gb. I'm a student though so during the day, I won't be able to use data too much anyway. The heaviest usage will be at home with wifi.

How much data do you use and what kind of usage is it?

sweet! i love hawaii!

I use between 400-700 a month base on my data trend the past 6 months. One month i did go over 1g. I do go on 3G a lot everywhere i go when I'm not on wifi at home.

I have the unlimited plan. I was gonna go to the 2g/month to save some $, but changed my mind Especially when Netflix comes to iPhone(supposedly sometime this summer :/).

ah alright thanks for the help! hopefully it's enough for the 1st month

i'm hoping the phone ships fast ^__^