What's new

Greenpois0n or Limera1n?

My cydia didn't show up either but I restarted my phone and now all is well

makes things worse off for the rest of us.
would have been much better if geo would have waited till today torelease his beta or even not released it at all
all his drama loving ass has accomplished is to force us to settle for plan b.
considering the dev team is now reworking their release just to make sure they are using the same exploit as limera1n..if they were not they would not release because they would not want to release 2 different exploits into the wild for apple to work on finding patches or work arounds for.
one at a time assures us that what apple sorts one and fixes the hole we still have one to fall back on.
geo is pretty much an attention whore for the whole unexpected release bit just to get another 10 mins of e fame.ing
just what i would want to be known as, theguy who released second rate software in beta form just cause i wanted to be an asswipe to the dev team.
i am still waiting for the dev team release as i wouldnt put geos beta crap on anything i cared for.

as i have a 3g,3gs and a ip4 in my house i need both. so it good that geo released for all models not just for ip4, ipad and apple tv.

go geo go.

Sitting and waiting for the greenpoison now.
ETA about 40 mins.

:)

its 9.34 GMT, check world clock

dont think it will be out anyhow, wait for more info from dev team

As I said before I'm going to sit tight, all I will really gain is game centre and potentially i will lose a lot of tweaks and apps as they won't have been updated yet.

Also when I get the chance I will add a few tweaks of my own on a new thread, got some cool ui sounds. Watch this space

I got the limera1n and is working just fine... Just waiting for some feedback in the green poison jailbreak...

Hang tight everybody tonight I will update the sticky on Limara1n to include Greenpoison and open it so we can get some feedback on both!