What's new

Grafixpressions | Store wide Halloween Sale!!

grfxpnick

Reaction score
Happy Halloween!! :)

We are having a store wide sale to celebrate!!

Sale goes until Midnight October 31st!!:photos:

Just took advantage of the 10% off sale... and free shipping for my order over $20. Thanks!! Hopefully you're all fairing well through the storm. Be safe!

thanks! its a little tough with no power we've been working out of coffee shops answering emails but we aren't able to process orders.

You guys stay safe and we hope that everything get back to normal soon!~

You guys stay safe and we hope that everything get back to normal soon!~

Absolutely! I'm in no rush... I saw that you guys were going to be down for a little while and I still placed the order. Going off customer reviews & how amazing your work looks. Be safe guys!!

we definitely appreciate that! cheers

We just wanted to give you all a heads up that CL&P hopes to have the state back to 99% power by Sunday. We will hopefully be rolling again come Monday. Please be aware that if you ordered during our down time from October 29th to current that we will be behind on order processing. We are going to work very hard to assure you all get your orders as soon as possible. We really appreciate everyones continued business and your patience.

Thank you very much for the update! Hope everyone is fairing well w/ the weather you've been having. Aside from being out of power of course. I'm patiently waiting... :)

Forgot to mention we are up and rolling again and almost caught up to speed. We've been working overtime at our homes to get things back to normal again. My inbox is still a mess but the orders are going out and thats the most important right now.

Thanks again!

Also i received a email from a customer who would like a overlay for his home button. Just waiting to hear back from him. Is this something anyone else is interested in?

grfxpnick said:
Forgot to mention we are up and rolling again and almost caught up to speed. We've been working overtime at our homes to get things back to normal again. My inbox is still a mess but the orders are going out and thats the most important right now.

Thanks again!

Also i received a email from a customer who would like a overlay for his home button. Just waiting to hear back from him. Is this something anyone else is interested in?

Can't wait to receive mine... very much looking forward to it!! An overlay for the home button would be very nice! The only thing I worry about, though, is that it's slightly concave. What are your thoughts on making it adhere properly & look nice?

not sure, we have a customer who ordered a home button overlay.. that slight concave shouldn't affect adhesion though.. IMO also, i don't own the iphone but ive handled them enough... Ill let you know if he has any complaints.

not sure, we have a customer who ordered a home button overlay.. that slight concave shouldn't affect adhesion though.. IMO also, i don't own the iphone but ive handled them enough... Ill let you know if he has any complaints.
Thank you very much! How much would a home button overlay cost w/ shipping? You can PM the info to me if you'd like. Thanks again!

shoot me an email and ill send you the info. its easier to keep track of business that way than on the forums. :) sales@grafixpressions

-nick