What's new

Gps

Garmin and Magellen get really bad reviews. It looks like the bulk of people go with Navigon or TomTom as their 'big name' turn-by-turn downloads (not counting the free apps or <$5 apps.

I went with Navigon based on my experience with previous TomTom physical units, but I think that in the end it comes down to personal preference.

I really wish you could get a 24hr trial with them in order to make a selection.

Garmin and Magellen get really bad reviews. It looks like the bulk of people go with Navigon or TomTom as their 'big name' turn-by-turn downloads (not counting the free apps or <$5 apps.

I went with Navigon based on my experience with previous TomTom physical units, but I think that in the end it comes down to personal preference.

I really wish you could get a 24hr trial with them in order to make a selection.

I understand your hesitation with tom-tom. I only got it after my lead pastor vouched for it. Seems ironically that the iPhone app tom-tom is much better than the physical gps systems haha