What's new

Given iphone That is Disabled 20 Million Minutes

With redn0w it won't work to use another firmware than what you have installed. Did tiny umbrella display any info at all? The latest redsn0w should auto-detect firmware version

No it didn't. Unless I was doing something wrong. Didn't seem like there was much to it, open tinyumbrella and hook up iphone. Nothing happened, just said it was running ssh or something like that, but never gathered any info.

What's weird is the phone turns on and off just fine, not sure why I can't access dfu mode.

Maybe I'll just load all the necessary programs like redsn0w and see if it detects my firmware and go from there?

Couldn't hurt to try. And the above fix Fix iPod Disabled for 41 Years WITHOUT RESTORE, I think it will only work if your iphone can connect to an open wifi signal. If the newest version of redsnow (0.9.14b2) detects your firmware, then another option (if no wifi after jailbreak) that might work is ifunbox. It has helped me in the past. Just open ifunbox wait for it to detect your device (it may also detect non jailbroken devices I think) and click raw file system then navigate to the files mentioned in tortelliniguy's link. Post your results after trying redsn0w.

waldoe said:
With redn0w it won't work to use another firmware than what you have installed. Did tiny umbrella display any info at all? The latest redsn0w should auto-detect firmware version

Yeah. The new Redsn0w auto detects so you shouldnt any worries. You probably want to google the package to find the most recent one.