What's new

Give Your Jailbroken iPhone an OS X Makeover With Lion Ultimatum

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZFNi9SLFkU&feature=player_detailpage]Introducing OS X Lion Ultimatum [DreamBoard Theme] - YouTube[/ame]​

Engadget today features a really nice theme for DreamBoard called Lion Ultimatum, which enables your jailbroken iPhone or iPod touch to become a sort of mini Mac. According to Engadget it boasts a file manager and Finder menus, just like OS X, as well as a scrollable dock, draggable windows, Stacks, Launchpad, Mission Control and Dashboard. The detail even goes so far as to include a lock screen that can be fully customized, which enables you to access the dialer, as well as your messages and emails. Even better, you can change your iPhone’s keyboard to make it similar to the look of a MacBook Pro or other Apple keyboard, via integration with ColorKeyboard. This is proving to be a very popular theme, and it’s easy to see why. People love their Macs, they love their iPhones, so they’re bound to love being able to combine the two. It’s a wonder Apple hasn’t thought of doing something similar itself!

Source: Lion Ultimatum brings desktop-like functionality and file manager to jailbroken iOS (video) -- Engadget

I really wish I was jailnroken right about now lol, it could almost be worth tether jailbreaking if it worked for beta 7

I downloaded the theme and it totally screwed up my phone. Phone froze up. Had to do a hard recovery restore.

Where can I find this I have looked and can't find I'm jailbroken and would love this. Can anybody help me??

marco said:
Where can I find this I have looked and can't find I'm jailbroken and would love this. Can anybody help me??

Open Cydia and type os x lion ultimatum in the search bar.

I'm using this theme right now & I absolutely love it! My favorite theme to date.