What's new

Gazelle

Grimmerspeak

Reaction score
So I do a search for places that buy back phones and spend hours comparing who would be the best bet and finally decided on this company called gazelle. Did all my trading, they're sending me a box, and I come back here and what do I see but an add for Gazelle. I compared quite a few of these places and although you could get a little more money at some places those places usually don't send you a prepaid BOX to put yer stuff in. I will keep you posted here on how well it all works out.

what are you trading? an iphone4???? I will buy it form you!

No just all my others I've got an HTC Mogul, HTC 6700, Palm Pre, HTC Touch Diamond, and various others. I could probably get more money selling on Ebay or something but Gazelle is just to easy and I don't have the patience for the other. Hopefully, if this works right, they just send me a box, I pack my old stuff in it and they pay.

No just all my others I've got an HTC Mogul, HTC 6700, Palm Pre, HTC Touch Diamond, and various others. I could probably get more money selling on Ebay or something but Gazelle is just to easy and I don't have the patience for the other. Hopefully, if this works right, they just send me a box, I pack my old stuff in it and they pay.

I see. Craigs List is where I sell all my stuff :)) How much you want for all that treasure?

I'm getting close to $300 for the lot. Like I said I know I could probably get more, and if anyone see anything they want lemme know. I just went this way because I live in the country and don't go by a post office all that often. I didn't even think of craig's list.

I am having the same issue. I am trying Ebay but no one wants to buy for some reason. I have the Otterbox defender on my Iphone 3gs and Gazelle will not add anything to that price. Any ideas

I am having the same issue. I am trying Ebay but no one wants to buy for some reason. I have the Otterbox defender on my Iphone 3gs and Gazelle will not add anything to that price. Any ideas

how much positive feedback do you have?

I used best buy trade in for my ancient razr v3xx and wifes ancient blackberry pearl. Both of which were being used as toys by my daughter.. Walmarts Gazelle wouldnt give anything for these ones..but best buy gave me 31 dollars for these ones..best buy does the prepaid label but you need your own box. I just sent out my recent phone(samsung eternity) to the gazelle one with a prepaid box and everything and i am getting 34 dollars..pretty sweet considering I only paid 50 when i bought it 2 years ago..

I take back what I said about Gazelle... they are not giving me a penny for my samsung eternity which was in a full body invisible shield and in PERFECT condition.. claimed there was dust under the screen and a bright spot on the screen. I never noticed a bright spot, but i have noticed it looked like dust under the screen but never really thought it was possible for that..they are shipping it back to me though.. I guess for free.. I guess it will be a toy for my kids...keep them away from the iphone 4 hahhahah..