What's new

Gameloft’s N.O.V.A. 2 Gets A Multiplayer Map Pack Update

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnfxKpmBgWQ&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - N.O.V.A. 2 Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance - Multiplayer Map Pack for iOS[/ame]​

Gameloft has today updated its highly acclaimed FPS N.O.V.A 2 with a new multiplayer map pack, Map Pack 1, which adds three new multiplayer maps on all-new battlefields. The first map is Floating Rocks, which is tailor-made for close-range battles between smaller teams. If you can manage to capture the high ground, you'll get a bird’s eye view of your enemies and can pick them off with ease.

Next up we have Aquarius Beach, which used to be a base for N.O.V.A. trainees, but is now a mid-range battlefield with plenty of vantage points for snipers and lots of natural cover. You need to be skilled in both exterior and interior combat to emerge victorious from this map.

Finally, we have the third map, Icy Bridge, which is a massive Volterite mining station with an energy field suspended between mountains that you can walk on in order to drop down on your unsuspecting foe. On the downside, it has little or no cover to protect you from counterattacks. This map tends to be ideal for larger teams.

Aside from the new multiplayer levels, the update also contains 10 free XP levels in multiplayer and better protection against hacking courtesy of various bug fixes.

Click here to download the game for $6.99: N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Gameloft

On this game, i'm stock on stage 3, the part where i need to pass a big electric chock flowing in a kinda room. The electric shock killing me all the time, can pass it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats the main reason why i stop playing games, i get stuck then never play it again lol