What's new

game for mac?

soundzen

Reaction score
im looking for a shooter game for my mac mini in the likes of delta force or code of honor that will last months to finish, because all i find are small pc games in the apple store ill finish in a week (like bejeweled 3 just now).

(i know sims 3 is coming out)i have sims 2 (for the mac) and i don't know how to put custom clothing made by other people onto my game. i searched for custom clothes and found some, i clicked the download button by it, but i cant get it onto the sims 2 game. please help!

need for speed. also.. and with the app store tone more are coming in, though there are already thousands of good games for the mac

i bought online the MACHINARIUM collector´s dvd box with the game, the album and the walktrough + a promotion code to get a free A3 poster... its an awesome game, a fabulous music and a unique ambient playing this puzzle, platform, first role playing game! i had it on my win xp and now i have it on my mac mini to play it once more every 2 year!

about the app store on mac i find it very slim and very idivice oriented with games pixel rated for small screens but not many for mac computers so im hoping the bid names of gaming will sell their games soon without having to buy a dvd to play it: call of duty, need for speed, crysis, sims, civilizations - basicly all the games we have for console and windows!

mac deserves them!

Last edited: