What's new

Game Center problem...

Has anyone replied to this. I did the same thing. This is my son's game and he worked 2 months on it

littlejohnny said:
Has anyone replied to this. I did the same thing. This is my son's game and he worked 2 months on it

Well... I described what I did.
It worked for some of us...

So... As I already said:

Firstly log out from your Game Center account (the wrong one)

Secondly find your nickname if you don't remember it (the nickname you have already chosen NOT your Apple ID!!! - your Apple ID can be used only if you don't have a nickname at Game Center!)

Then put the nickname in the Username box and then your Apple account password!

After you have done that you should be able to access your real Game Center account.

Remember to read the previous comments on my tread TO MAKE SURE you have exactly the same problem as us (I think that most of "us" have fixed the problem)
If you have a different problem... Post your own tread so that more people would react to it (this here is a pretty old one).

I hope that I have helped you.
AND...

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IN FINDING THE ANSWER OF YOUR PROBLEM!!!

littlejohnny said:

If it works please tell me! I just want to know if I have helped at all :)

Also... Only if you want you can add me to Game Center friends
I'm "The Dark Bro"

GOOD LUCK!!!

I also have a similar problem. I logged out of gamecenter somehow-I didn't even press the log out button. When I tried logging back in, it says my ID email is invalid, so i tried finding the ID I originally had on the apple website. When I entered the details, it says there's no account under the email.
Then, i made another account with another email to see if it still exists by searching my username, Raaahhh2011, and it's still there. Please help! I might lose my progress on my dragonvale and all, I really don't want to start again. I have also already tried what you guys said worked, but I have found no success. :(

Raaahhh2011 said:
I also have a similar problem. I logged out of gamecenter somehow-I didn't even press the log out button. When I tried logging back in, it says my ID email is invalid, so i tried finding the ID I originally had on the apple website. When I entered the details, it says there's no account under the email.
Then, i made another account with another email to see if it still exists by searching my username, Raaahhh2011, and it's still there. Please help! I might lose my progress on my dragonvale and all, I really don't want to start again. I have also already tried what you guys said worked, but I have found no success. :(

So you have tried to enter with username Raaahhh2011 and your Apple password? If you haven't... Then do it! But if you have done it I think you should try a few more times (check if you have written it right) I'm sorry that I can't help you with something else but after all... that worked for two or more of the people with this problem... I wish you good luck with retrieving you Game Center account and I hope you will succeed!

BUT remember what I already said... This a pretty old tread! It is almost one year since I made it... If nothing I said here works then you have to make a new tread! Just say what your problem is and soon there should be a solution... ALL my problems with iPhones and iPads have been "fixed" with the help of this forum! They are really good! :)

Last edited: