What's new

Fuzzy Videos?

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
When people send me videos taken on their iPhone 4S's they are awful quality and blurry. Is it because they are a larger file and the phone compresses it? When I put them on the computer they aren't blurry from MY videos. Haven't tried other people's. any advice? Thanks in advance!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Bump

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

So does anyone have any advice?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

Should I post this in another area to get a response? I still need help with this issue :). Thanks!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

It's probably because your screen is bigger and resolution is better so it has to extract it to your screen size which may be why you lose video quality.

Many Thanks,
Software

Last edited:
Previously it was from one 4s to another. So that wouldn't matter.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

humm since no one really has an answer. i will take a stab at it. maybe just maybe it is because the video was shot in HD. and the 4s or even the 5 tho it is a retina screen is still not a HD screen hence the blurry video? like i said i'm just guessing.

That's the only thing I could think of?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB