What's new

From dumbphone to iphone4

J.J.

Reaction score
Hey all, I just got my iphone4 as an early x-mas gift & am joining up here to learn more about my new toy. I did have an ancient (circa 2004) Sanyo phone from Sprint & I'm more than happy to ditch that.

First thing I'm downloading from app store is Angry Birds!!! :cool:

Hey all, I just got my iphone4 as an early x-mas gift & am joining up here to learn more about my new toy.:cool:

Welcome to the forum. My family used Tracfones for 6 years -- they were fine -- but recently we got 2 iPhones. Big difference! Just make sure you run the phone to the max within the first 30 days so you can return it if any problems.

Hey all, I just got my iphone4 as an early x-mas gift & am joining up here to learn more about my new toy.:cool:

Welcome to the forum. My family used Tracfones for 6 years -- they were fine -- but recently we got 2 iPhones. Big difference! Just make sure you run the phone to the max within the first 30 days so you can return it if any problems.

Thanks for the welcomes, running the phone to the max won't be a problem, I've been playing with it non-stop.:cool:

Congrats on your new toy - I can't wait to get mine - 3GS is fine but I just feel like I don't wanna wait too long due to another great invention of the iPhone series will b amongst us ... I got feelin I did get one for Xmas but nobodies even like Hinting towards it ...:) I'm 39 nd acting like little kid wanting that GI Joe ...:) there's one box that they hurried up nd wrapped looks like shoe box but I didn't need more shoes so we'll c ....:) Congrats again !! Merry Christmas Forum