What's new

From 6.0 to 5.1.1 Seriously, doesnt work not for me only!!!

The location service is mandatory if you want to use your maps to find your location and directions.

I know that, thanks, what i`m saying, cuz of that Location service - my radio signal wents to No Service (restarting). And i`m looking for a fixer right now as u have mentioned before, still nothing..
By the way, is there any way to roll back my baseband version into original or into previous or watever.. ??

Last edited:
You can perform the downgrading procedure that is commonly linked with the iPad 06.15.00 baseband. Get the latest version of RedSn0w, plug in your iPhone, click Jailbreak (don't need to select the IPSW), then there should be an option that says 'Downgrade from iPad Baseband'. Follow the on-screen instructions. Note that even though this "method" has been perfected in terms of how it runs, there are still chances of you bricking the device. For future notice and other readers, DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES attempt to restore to a clean iOS while on the iPad baseband, since that's basically asking to throw your phone away (You might as well give it to me if you're going to attempt it)

so depends from redsn0w version, which version of baseband it will downgrade, right ? If so, is there any information abou that ? havent found yet..

Only applicable for the iPad baseband, which is 06.15.00. You have to have the iPad baseband in order for that option to be available in RedSn0w. Just download the latest version of RedSn0w, and follow the above procedure and you'll be downgraded from the flashed iPad baseband.

So know, with downgraded ipad baseband (from 06.15.00 to 05.13.04) Everything works really fine. Maps works perfectlly even with location services turned on. The only part still disturbs me, that Tethered boot, hope, fix will be released really soon :)

Wait, if you're on the iPad baseband, that means you have the 3GS with the old bootrom. The old bootrom 3GS has an untethered jailbreak already o_O

Well, actually my 3GS is with new bootrom :) I downgraded iOS into 4.1 ( cuz those blobs i had only, except 6.0.1), installed ipad baseband, downgraded it and installed 6.0.1 and than installed cydia and unlocked it. I believe this is the maximum what nowadays u can do with 6.0.1 and 3GS with new bootrom :)
I wanna ask you, why you decided that my 3GS has old bootrom ? :)

Oh. Guess you had that "certain" 3GS that could've flashed the iPad baseband then. The iPad Baseband initially was to be compatible ONLY with the old bootrom 3GS. But like most rules, there was an exception for certain 3GS, but those cases are rare. Most cases would be the old bootrom.