What's new

Forward text message

azonie

Reaction score
How can I forward or print a text message. So it shows number it is from and entire text message.

If you hold your finger down on the message body it gives you the option to "copy" or "more". If you click "more", it gives you the option to forward or delete.

Found that option. Thanks.

But know of any way to include info showing who the text is from and date/time??

I don't think so. It's been awhile since I've used message forward, but in the past I would usually just state who it was from in a brief "pre text" so to speak.

Hey azonie, have you tried to do a screenshot of the said text? You can save in your photos and later atatch that picture (screenshot) to another text and send it to who ever! Try that, miight work.

Hey azonie, have you tried to do a screenshot of the said text? You can save in your photos and later atatch that picture (screenshot) to another text and send it to who ever! Try that, miight work.

Doesn't capture time/date and who sent it.

I just tested the screenshot idea. It oes show thew contact info on the top bar. It The contact info was innitally obscurred by the line with the Camera Roll and Edit buttons (with photo # in between) but if you touch the screen, you will see the contct info appears as it shows the entire screen shot. Radman found you answer!