What's new

for my new iphone 4

1baddawgy

Reaction score
hey guys, i am going to pre-order my iphone. 2 questions 1)what is the very best CLEAR screenprotector? ( dont want zagg). 2)when i order will they ship me the new apple bumper as well?

:retina:

hey guys, i am going to pre-order my iphone. 2 questions 1)what is the very best CLEAR screenprotector? ( dont want zagg). 2)when i order will they ship me the new apple bumper as well?

:retina:

Ours probably will not include the free bumper as the antenna issue is supposed to be fixed on ours. As far as screen protectors, I recommend Steinheil Crystal. I use them on all of my phones and my Touch. It is simply amazing. Next best thing to the bare glass.

thx i didnt think they were going to offer it free, i was aware that they resolved the antennae issues. but do u know if i can order the bumper from verizon and have it shipped with the phone. also i narrowed down to steinheil or power support.

thx i didnt think they were going to offer it free, i was aware that they resolved the antennae issues. but do u know if i can order the bumper from verizon and have it shipped with the phone. also i narrowed down to steinheil or power support.

You probably could order it at the same time, but I would honestly order it separate. If there is an issue and the case isn't available at the time of the phone, there is a possibility they might hold up shipping your phone until the case comes up. Just a possibility.

I haven't seen the Power Support screen protector. I'll take a look at that. I know the Steinheil has been great for zero screen residue. I alway do the Crystal instead of the anti fingerprint. Believe it or not, the Crystal cuts down on fingerprints as well.