What's new

FileReflex makes it easy

garyking85

Reaction score
Now i can carry my desktop where ever i go. I can share all my desktop files to iphone with Filereflex.
I suggest FileReflex to those who needs their desktop files on the move

Now i can carry my desktop where ever i go. I can share all my desktop files to iphone with Filereflex.
I suggest FileReflex to those who needs their desktop files on the move

Is FileReflex works in P2P or PCP?

I tried and I don't like it.
I prefer other better programs that don't require registration to specific sites.
VNC

I tried and I don't like it.
I prefer other better programs that don't require registration to specific sites.
VNC

Hi,

May i know the reason why you don't like FileReflex

I use a better and faster program. VNC is the name of it.
There two reasons for this:
1) I don't like registering in sites like these ( I don't trust them)
2) The VNC is more configurable.
Have you tried it?

I use a better and faster program. VNC is the name of it.
There two reasons for this:
1) I don't like registering in sites like these ( I don't trust them)
2) The VNC is more configurable.
Have you tried it?

No i am using FileReflex which is very comfortable for me.

I use dropbox and teamviewer for all my remote desktop needs...
But by using teamviewer we can only able to take remote desktop but cannot able to share or print. but by using filereflex u can share all your desktop files and can even print it through a desktop connected printer

Perhaps, but I use dropbox for sharing files between my PC and phone and you can still share files with other PC's using teamviewer. I dont really need any remote printing but I find it interesting that file reflex can do that.

If I ever get round to buying the photo printer I promised the wife I might give it a try...

Perhaps, but I use dropbox for sharing files between my PC and phone and you can still share files with other PC's using teamviewer. I dont really need any remote printing but I find it interesting that file reflex can do that.

If I ever get round to buying the photo printer I promised the wife I might give it a try...

can u give me some additional features in Dropbox than FileReflex.

Dropbox places a folder on your computer or you can choose an existing one if you want. Everything you put in that folder gets synced to your dropbox account.

This means you can access those files remotely from any PC or iPhone that you've signed into using your dropbox account. You can also email download links of your files to anyone you wish...

Dropbox places a folder on your computer or you can choose an existing one if you want. Everything you put in that folder gets synced to your dropbox account.

This means you can access those files remotely from any PC or iPhone that you've signed into using your dropbox account. You can also email download links of your files to anyone you wish...

FileReflex also does the same job but can access PC files only from smartphones

I installed this filereflex and remove it right away. The icon is not even polished for the retina display. And yes it's asking to enter user name and password or to login. I couldn't waist more time than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed this filereflex and remove it right away. The icon is not even polished for the retina display. And yes it's asking to enter user name and password or to login. I couldn't waist more time than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But FileReflex is more secure when compare to other app. Because FileReflex doesn't store the files in cloud, but use cloud as a medium to share desktop files to mobile