iPhoneForums.Net News Team
- Jun 18, 2010
- Reaction score
Fighting Fantasy: Creature of Havok has arrived in the iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The Fighting Fantasy series of digital recreations of Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstones interactive RPG books has sold over 15 million copies worldwide, and the iPhone/iPad series is also incredibly popular, with this being the fourth instalment to date.
Its also the most unusual instalment to date, according to developers Big Blue Bubble, mainly because you start the adventure not knowing who you are or even where you are. All you know is that you are some kind of creature of instinct, understanding little. Some people wake up like that every morning.
During the course of the adventure, you will learn how to control your animal instincts, to find out more about yourself, and even to learn your destiny. But with all that personal growth going on, dont forget to look out for all the traps and terrors of Trolltooth Pass!
Aside from an intriguing storyline, this latest instalment in the series introduces some new gameplaying tweaks and improvements, including the following:
- New! Player Achievements
- Universal app iPad support
- Scrolling image gallery of unlocked in-game art
- Tap the on screen buttons to flip pages
- Shake to roll the 3D dice using the accelerometer (or tap through with ease)
- Inventory items selectable via touch-screen
- Game-save feature allows you to retrace your steps
- Includes both original illustrations by Ian McCaig and digitally re-mastered versions
- Integrated iPod music library access
If you like the sound of all that, you can download the game from the Apple iTunes App Store for $2.99/£1.79.
Source: Big Blue Bubble