What's new

Favorite iPhone design?

thex

Reaction score
What is your favorite iPhone design?

Personally I love the sleek black design with the silver edging of the iPhone 4/4S and would have been perfectly content if Apple would have stuck with that design, or offered a version like that with their newer phones. What is your favorite designs?

My first was a black 4s and i wondered after if i should have had white so when 5 came out i got white and loved the look, I think the gold takes some beating for looks and i hope 6 has a gold choice.

When I saw the iPhone 5c I really liked it because it has different colour and I chose the blue. I like the screen and the iOS and battery life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the 5c is my least favorite.

I'd say the 3GS was the most unique design out of all the iPhone designs. If they could make it a little slimmer like the 4/4S in thickness, I'd prefer that over almost any phone design.

I loved the look of my black w/silver trim iPhone 4 but was unimpressed when Apple brought out the white ones. Didn't think I'd ever want a white iPhone. Then they came out with the champagne gold 5s and I was hooked (bought one). The jury's still out on this upcoming gold for the iPhone 6. I'll probably have to see one in person to decide what I think; it has the potential to look gaudy, but that would surprise me coming from Apple. I'll tell you what, though....if the champagne gold didn't exist I could be very happy with either the space gray or silver 5s. They're all very classy.

I loved the look of my black w/silver trim iPhone 4 but was unimpressed when Apple brought out the white ones. Didn't think I'd ever want a white iPhone. Then they came out with the champagne gold 5s and I was hooked (bought one). The jury's still out on this upcoming gold for the iPhone 6. I'll probably have to see one in person to decide what I think; it has the potential to look gaudy, but that would surprise me coming from Apple. I'll tell you what, though....if the champagne gold didn't exist I could be very happy with either the space gray or silver 5s. They're all very classy.
Thats the right expression, Classy :)

Sounds just like my story....SMILE

Yep, still love pulling my WHITE :) 4S out of its case. Amazing! My black/gray 5S is nice from the front, but the back doesn't thrill. Should have been all black or the dark gray. I still think the glass backed 4S should be in a museum.

I love the 4/4S design and built quality. I don't know why its material and built quality seems better than the 5. I own a white 4, black 4S and white 5. I didn't bought the 5S so I don't know if the material and built quality is the same with 5 or not.