What's new

Facebooks update

i updated mine, mine is working fine, have you tried deleting it and reinstalling?

If your having problems with the new facebook update and havnt synced to iTunes since you updated the app, then delete it off the phone and just load the previous version back on the phone from iTunes. I couldn't get the new update to work at all so I loaded the prior version back on and it works like it should

if your having problems with the new facebook update and havnt synced to itunes since you updated the app, then delete it off the phone and just load the previous version back on the phone from itunes. I couldn't get the new update to work at all so i loaded the prior version back on and it works like it should

thank you so much same problem with me

There has been another update today.. and it now works fine with JB devices

It shows the updated version as 3.2.2. I thought that was the one with all the problems

I only got the update notification this morning..... when i updated I could log in for the first time since the initial update on friday....

Push still not working though!!!

It shows the updated version as 3.2.2. I thought that was the one with all the problems

I only got the update notification this morning..... when i updated I could log in for the first time since the initial update on friday....

Push still not working though!!!

Thank, I think I'll wait till they get it all fixed and use my older version

Also, theres a compatibility issue if you use the new version of Facebook + biteSMS on your iPhone. So I haven't updated either programs until they have fixed all the issues.