What's new

Facebook security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are worried about some one looking in to your fb account i.e on a public computer or prying eyes anywhere you can set up a code on your device and if an authorised device is used it wont let them in without the code,you can find it in the security section of facebook.

Just delete your facebook, problem, SOLVED! Plus the CIA made it... More than enough reason to leave fb for twitter
I dont want to delete it,just keep it as secure as possible,lots of people like fb,it isnt a problem.

Just delete your facebook, problem, SOLVED! Plus the CIA made it... More than enough reason to leave fb for twitter

Do you have factual proof to backup that statement? If not, I don't suggest you make it again.

Nothing is secure on the internet bro, dont put anything on there you dont want everyone to see..

You are wrong. Banks use the internet. Currently their are using 2048 bit keys that only last for the life of the transaction. Which tends to be less than 1/10 of a second. It is currently impossible to crack that.

closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.